The credit for disability hours will be reinstated for disabilities incurred on and after July 1, 2017. 

Participant Notice 

Disability Hours Credit Claim Form

See All Announcements


Can I add or drop a dependent at any time?

You are allowed to add or drop a dependent during the Plan year if you have a qualifying life event such as a birth, marriage, divorce or your spouse loses their coverage. If you are adding a dependent you will be required to complete an Enrollment Change Form, obtainable through the Administrative Office or this website.  You must add or drop your dependents within 30 days of the qualifying life event.

View All FAQs


  • Anytime access to eligibility and dependent information, vacation payouts, pension credits and more
  • Access for participants and their dependents
  • Optimized for viewing on the go with mobile devices
  • Sign up takes only a few minutes
Create Your Account