Can contributions be remitted on corporate officers, partners, RMEs, RMOs or superintendents?

Yes. Under certain conditions contributions will be accepted under the C4A Resolution. To add participants to the C4A program, complete the C4A application and the Declaration of Company Status. Note that only the classifications listed in the C4A Resolution qualify for the C4A program. Please contact an Employer Services Representative at 213-386-8590 for more information or to be set up for C4A reporting.