How do I request an adjustment for an error in reporting?

As a contributing employer, it is your responsibility to make accurate reports to the Trusts and to report any errors in a timely manner. The Board of Trustees has anticipated that an employer may erroneously report an employee to the Trusts from time to time. In such cases, the Board will consider a request for a refund of such monies paid in error. However, refunds are considered only if the request is received in a timely manner and certain conditions may apply.

If you find that an employee has been omitted or under reported, you may submit a supplemental report for the appropriate work month by using the Create Remittance option in EmployerXG.

Do not attempt to correct reporting errors in a previous month by making adjustments to the current work month. The reporting of negative hours in lieu of requesting an adjustment is not permitted.