How do I change my address?

An address change must be submitted in writing to the Administrative Office. You can either print an Address Change Form here or send a letter to the Administrative Office with your new address information. The letter must include the participant’s full name, social security number or UBC number, new address, and have the participant’s signature and date. The address change will not be accepted without the participant’s signature. The Address Change Form and/or participant’s Address Change Letter may be sent by mail or fax to the following address: 533 South Fremont Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90071-1706, Fax: (213) 739-9321.