I have worked in an area outside the Southwest Carpenters jurisdiction, how do I transfer those hours to my Home Fund?

If you take a job outside of the Southwest Carpenters jurisdiction and you want to have your hours transferred from an outside Trust Fund, then you will need to complete and sign a Reciprocity Form. On your behalf, the Trust will request your Health and Welfare and/or your Pension hours worked under another Trust. Reciprocity Forms must be submitted to the Administrative Office within 60 days from the date worked to avoid an interruption of health coverage. If you need additional information regarding your reciprocal request, please call the Administrative Office.