My employer did not report all my work hours. What do I do?

You may submit copies of your employer paycheck stubs for the work quarter. Your paycheck stubs will be referred to the Trust’s Audit & Collection Department for review. The Administrative Office will notify you in writing of the outcome of your paycheck stub audit.