My HMO did not pay my provider. Can I send the Administrative Office my bills?

First, you must contact your HMO Plan to inquire about the status of your bill. If the issue is not resolved, you can contact the Administrative Office and they can contact the HMO Plan on your behalf to try to resolve the issue. 

Rate this page