My spouse and/or dependent has died. What do I do now?

Please call the Administrative Office. You will need to submit the original Certified Death Certificate to the Administrative Office with the participant’s social security number or UBC number. The Administrative Office will verify that a Designation of Beneficiary Form is on file and help guide you through the process of how to submit a Death Claim for Life Insurance.