What can I do to prove that I worked more than what was reported by my employer?

Please submit a Vacation Claim Form to the Administrative Office with legible copies of your paycheck stubs. Your paycheck stubs will be referred to the Collections Department for review and the Administrative Office will notify you in writing of the outcome of your audit. Please allow up to 30 to 90 days for a response.