How your Southwest Carpenters Health Plan Can Help
As information continues to unfold about the coronavirus, be assured that you can count on your Health Plan to provide the support and benefits that you and your family need.
- No Deductible, Copays or Coinsurance for COVID-19 Testing
- Testing for COVID-19 will be covered at 100%.
- In-network office visits, urgent care, and emergency room visits associated with COVID-19 testing will also be covered at 100%.
- You will not pay a deductible, copay, or coinsurance.
- COVID-19-Related Treatment
- Kaiser Permanente Participants
- All member out-of-pocket costs for inpatient and outpatient services related to the treatment of COVID-19 will be waived for services rendered April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
- Anthem PPO Participants on the Active or Bronze Plan
- In-network providers will be reimbursed at the contracted rate for treatment of COVID-19, thereby reducing and/or eliminating the member’s out-of-pocket cost for services rendered April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
- Out-of-network providers will be reimbursed at the same rate as an in-network providers during this time.
Credible Sources for Information
Information provided by our health care partners, Anthem Blue Cross and Kaiser Permanente, as well as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is available to help you stay informed about COVID-19. These resources are updated frequently.
- Information From Our Health Care Partners