Annual Verification Letters were mailed to participants in Pension pay status and under the age of 65 to ensure that they are either on disability or refraining from prohibited employment.

See All Announcements


How is the Anthem PPO different than the Kaiser HMO?

With the Kaiser HMO, you choose a primary care physician (PCP) and can only see providers who participate in Kaiser’s network. The Anthem PPO is more flexible. It doesn’t require you to choose a PCP. It also offers out-of-network coverage for providers who aren’t in Anthem’s PPO network, although your out-of-pocket costs are greater when you use an out-of-network provider.

Also, the Anthem PPO is different in how it covers medical care. For most covered expenses, you pay a calendar year deductible before the PPO starts paying benefits. Then, you and the PPO share expenses (called “coinsurance”) until you reach the plan’s calendar year out-of-pocket maximum. At that point, the PPO pays 100% of covered expenses for the rest of the calendar year.

IMPORTANT: The PPO pays 100% of the cost of in-network routine preventive care (like your annual physical) and related lab fees and tests with no deductible.

View All FAQs


  • Anytime access to eligibility and family information, vacation payouts, pension credits and more
  • Access for participants and their dependents
  • Optimized for viewing on the go with mobile devices
  • Sign up takes only a few minutes
Create Your Account